A few things that being a parent has taught me:
- Never pass up an opportunity for a nap.
- Take time to play.
- Don't stress about your to-do list. There's always tomorrow.
- All babies are different. They will all sit up, eat, crawl, sleep through the night, walk, and talk at different times, and that is OK.
- If you forgot to bring wipes or a wet bag, the baby will probably poop.
- If you thought you were going to be early, you still might not even make it on time.
- Whatever gets the most worry will not actually happen; something else you never even considered probably will.
- It's the truth when people say "they grow so fast," so try to appreciate every moment.
Moments like this....