This is what we accomplished:
- Repaired two pairs of Sweet Pea's wool longies that had small seam holes from lots of wear last winter.
- Finally sewed curtains for Sweet Pea's room:
- You can see in the above photo that the sheets are stripped off of Sweet Pea's bed. That's another thing I did today: changed and washed all our sheets.
- We also raked the leaves in the front (photo of Sweet Pea from last week) and used the leaves to put the raised beds to sleep for the winter.
- We also did the did the dishes,
- and ate half a batch of brownies.
In addition, we took a nice walk to the park with Glen, and played on the swings, but I didn't take any photos. Left on my list to do: repair two pair of my work pants, make the dough for our Thanksgiving rolls, iron the napkins, and help Average make the pies and appetizers tonight. Whew, it sounds like a lot when I list it out but the day has actually been pretty relaxed so far. Sweet Pea is napping on the couch and I'm watching Ellen as I type (a little teary at the couple she just reunited). It's uncertain whether there will be work tomorrow, but even if there is it is only 8 to 12 and then back home to get ready for our overnight company (two sisters-in-law and their families). I LOOOVE Thanksgiving but I'm a little nervous about hosting it at our house, trying to get all the food ready and everyone comfortable and the house fairly clean. And we are running a 5k race in the morning, so it will be a full day! I'm sure everything will work out, right?